Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Bonded entry without Transit declaration

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

The Bonded entry Customs declaration in GTS can be done only "After GR", so it requires a prior to that a Transit declaration created in GTS (after the MRN is entered in the Inbound delivery).

there is now a customer requirement where in some cases only, the Transit declaration is not required, the MRN reported to Customs is generic (always the same value).

Question: is it possible to create a Bonded entry Customs declaration without Transit declaration?

I think that it is not possible -

thanks to share if you know how this can be done

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

Yes, as far as I know, the GR relevant for CWH is still transferred and visible even without a Transit (Customs Shipment) document.

Of course, you will have to enter the Transit MRN manually as the "Previous Document" in the Import Declaration.

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

it took me some time, to have system access and check it in the system.

So, its not possible to have an BWH entry declaration if you dont enter MRN in the IBD (and create Transit).

I have this business scenario and wonder which will be the best enhancement.

For the moment, i plan to block the transfer of the IBD not to create an inbound shipment in GTS... and then, hope that the GR will drop on the worklist for BWH.

If you have on hand the BADI in ECC where i can do this (prevent the IBD to go to GST), otherwise i will search for it.

Kind regards

Assen

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

I just ran a transaction in a test system, and I can get an entry in the work-list without an MRN or Preliminary Document Type.  You need to make sure that the Customs Status is set to "unpaid" ('2'). Maybe you will need to achieve that in the ERP BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_MM0C_R3?

Please try again, and if necessary have a developer check in debug what is going wrong.

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks.

Do i understand correctly that we can achieve it only with enhancement of the badi by chanigng the Customs status or its possible in standard without?

the Customs status you mention is only in the Badi, not in the IBD UI? i cant find it in the IBD.

in GTS its too late - the system posts the qty to DP inventory.

please let me know

KInd regards

Assen

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

i think i found it.

I use as a preliminary document type T- (meaning undetermined Customs status).

I do a GR.

In GTS, i have the WL of Determine Customs Status , where my GR Mat document appear and i set the Status to Duty unpaid , process the entry and the GR appear in the list for BWH entry...

If you have different method , let me know, but this one, will be ok for the customer, i think.

thanks again

Assen

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

Ok, but the manual selection of Customs Status might be an awkward extra step for the user.  If those situations are always duty-unpaid, it would be better to set the status in the BAdI - maybe with logic: if there is a preliminary document type but no preliminary document number, set the Customs Status to '2' ?

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

the whole thing at the customer was to prove that in standard

iit's possible- it's foreseen by GTS.

but yes we will write few lines code- the rule and

logic are stable.

thanks again

Assen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Assen,

You have described above the standard process of the GR booking with the movement type 101. There are other movement types like 501, 301, etc where the goods can be added to bonded warehouse stock.

Most of these processes are like undefined goods movements, inventory differences, material material transfer etc.

The requirement you have mentioned is related to duty paid or duty unpaid stock?

Kind Regards

Miro

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miroslav,

its initial entry in Bonded Wshse with movement 101 and its duty unpaid stock.

what we plan to do is that the transit declaration created from the Inb del will not be communicated to Customs using an enhancement, but the customer is expecting standard solution for this procedure which is a legal requirement in a country where GTS is certified (NL).

i wanted to check within the GTS community if anybody has knowledge of such scenario.

KInd regards

Assen