Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to transfer plant from ECC to APO

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have created two plants 1111 and 2222 in system and i wanted to transfer them to APO system.

i have followed below steps but plant are not getting transferred to APO system please help and let me know, if i have missed any steps.

1. by CFM1 i have created integration model and entered plant 1111 and 2222 and tick the plant field.

2. CFM2 activate the model created.

Also i have noticed that in APO system 1111 location is already present but when checked in ECC there was no plant 1111 before. how i can transfer plants in APO system , please suggest and help!

Will really Appreciate help!

Thank you in advance!

Regards-

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Check these steps.

CMF1>>Execute >>CLICK ON generate IM>>>ACTIVATE NOW ,GO TO  CFM3.

Regards,

D.Singh

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Check these points

• First make sure you don't have any other integration model which is for plants. Two IM for same object can cause inconsistencies if they carry same data.
  • In CFM2, put your IM and go in. There you will see detail icon. Click on the same and it will show all objects. Under plant do you see your plants?
  • Check in SMQ1 check there are no stuck queues.
  • In SM59 check under "ABAP Connections" check for your RFC destination and do a connection test.

Regards

Rahul

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

You mentioned that the plant 1111 already exists in APO. Any particular reason why you're CIFig it again ?  When you activated the model, were there any errors reported ? Any CIF queue issues in APO Inbound while creating the plants ?

Babu Kilari