Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAMANAGER not opening in our PRD System

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am very much new to solution manager and i ahvent worked on it.But our consultants want to work on SOAMANAGER in our PRD system but i am getting the following error,can anyone help.

and our PI consultants want to open the below url and its not possible.However same tcode is opening in DEV and QAS system.

I even opened sicf and activated the object but still its not of any use.Should i check anything in solution manager.

Regards,

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Settings->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings, and uncheck all check boxes and try.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adarsh,

Please check whether consultant has maintained Host name and IP address of MIGPRD in his etc/hosts file.

If not maintain and try again.

If consultant is sitting at remote location not connected to your network(Office LAN).

Please check.

Regards

Anand

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Even i am trying to connect to SOAMANAGER but it is not opening.Can you tell me where exactly to check ipadress and hostname..

Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adarsh,

Goto path in your desktop/laptop path--->C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

open Hosts file with notepad and maintain your sap systems host name and ip address as shown.

Regards

Anand

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ananad,

I checked the path specified by you and all the data is maintained correctly.

Should we check in the solution manager since both our DEV and TEST systems are working fine when we use tcode soamanager and the error is only occuring for PRD.

Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adarsh,

Remove multiple entries of MIGPRD from host file and make sure ..do not put Hash mark before IP address as shown.

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

The issue has now been solved as i had not activated the below service i was facing the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks&Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know and thanks for letting us know the solution.

Close this thread.

Regards

Anand