cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon analytics - missing descriptions for some semantics

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented business process analytics on ST SP13 and have also implemented all the recommended notes after the support pack on both managed system as well as solution manager. What's happening is when I launch analytics on  a key figure, say "Open Items Vendors" which has 3 active fillet's namely company code, posting key and document type, the descriptions are missing for posting key and document key even though all the descriptions are there for all company code. Instead of showing the description, these 2 filters show the same value in both key and description field. I checked the standard sap provided config on managed system and semantic IDs are maintained for posting key and document type. I also checked the "Load BW master data" and I see that the semantics IDs were loaded with a number of records. I am also able to verify the descriptions in the table. Why will it work for company code but not the other two? I have a theory that it happens in case of semantics whose text is stored in a table where SPRAS is key field. T001 table does not have SPRAS as key and maybe that's why it work. Anyone else faced this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the Load BW Master data from the Logical component for the Solution in Setup Business Process Monitoring.

Sometimes some Master data is reflected 2-3 days after this activity is performed.

We experienced similar issue and after 2-3 days the Master data was reflected and seen in analytics.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kavita,

That is interesting! Our monitors have been active for a week and I had loaded the BW master data from the logical component multiple times in these 2 weeks as well as from "Maint BPO Infrastructure".  So, I would have expected the descriptions to show up by now. Its weird that it works for company code (BUKRS) and Vendor (LIFNR) but not for Posting key (BSCHL) and document type (BLART).

Thanks,

Santosh