Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Failing from BPM to PI in PO single stack

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

The message has processed through BPM but its failing to process from BPM to PI. I have an iflow configured with BPM compment as sender and the outbound interface is aysn stateless and the channel is SOAP with XI 3.0 protocol. But the BPM message is not hitting the SOAP sender channel and the message is failing with the following error

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://jXXXXX:XXXX/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case.

FYI I have already checked the following blogs which discuss about the message processing from PI to BPM which is fine in my case.

Error - HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case

ABAP + AEX Configuration SAP PI 7.3 Problem

Regards

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos

In PI AEX you need to check if the Integrated configuration is activated for the failing automated activity which is XI based service type. If its not activated it throws a messaging exception 'HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case'.

Adding on, also check the Service reference in BPM is having the right sender business component under custom properties. Validate the port type name and port type namespace is matching with the Integrated configuration sender.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check the parameters maintained in End step.In service reference you need to select type as "XI" and receiver SI,namespace,business component name should match.

Regards

Venkat

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Yes it does.

Regards

kalyan.

Jean-Philippe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. Did you find an answer please ?

Regards.

Jean-Philippe

Jean-Philippe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to find a workout about that problem :

Go to Application Communication and select your application.

Once selected, in the tab "Consumed Service Group", select your group with "XI" as connectivity group and click on "Edit".

After, below, in tab "General" and "Messaging", you can change the parameters. For instance, select SOAP header instead of HTTP header as transfer protocol and it will work.

Only issue is that specific manipulation will be overwrite again next time you deploy your BPM.

I don't know how to change this setup "forever"....

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Jean-Philippe

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I got the issue resolved by maintaining the Party for the business Component. This party has to be configured along with the business component in the service reference of the outbound interface of the BPM. Earlier it used to work without the Party but now with the latest SP for 7.31 or 7.4 it is not working without configuring it.