cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Services & My Team Services - Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All,

I have activated the required services for my services & my team services, but still cannot view Tiles for these 2 in Admin Login. Please let me know if there is a new role to be added to the existing user for same?

The services I activated are :

ODATA Services - HCM_MY_SERVICES_SRV, HCM_TEAM_SERVICES_SRV

UI App - HCM_MY_SRV,HCM_TEAM_SRV

As per the activations, the tiles should appear in the Admin Page, but it still does not show up.

The Roles I have assigned to the User are :

SAP_UI2_ADMIN_700

For ESS : SAP_HR_BCR_EMPLOYEE_T

For MSS : SAP_HR_BCR_MANAGER_T

Kindly let me know what am I missing to get these 2 tiles in ESS & MSS Fiori?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

ro9
Participant

Hi Again!

I managed to download the PDF from the Note - somehow I had to click on the attachment part below the first mentioned attachment - then it worked .

I have followed the guide - and my setup is as follows:

But it still seems like i am missing something - because when i try to launch the applications - it does not work:

Can anyone see what i am missing?

Best regards

Ronni

0 Kudos

Finally, I am able to solve Team Services and My Services calling from Fiori....

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All!

OK - it seems that i finally got it to work by creating a new catalog- only with the navigation targets in.

Then it worked

br Ronni

0 Kudos

Dear Ronni,

I did same configuration as per the note. I am using standard LPD_CUST: UIHR001.

I also configured Custom Catalog by coping standard catalog adding additional entries with Employee and Manager.

For Employee - Most of the services are working.

But Manager - Nothing seems working. If I see under LPD_CUST: UIHR001, the My Teams services are not available. But in Fiori MSS Rule: all services related to LPD_CUST: MSS - Team Menu services are there.

How to address this issue.

Regards,

Krishna

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am not able to download the PDF attached to the note.

it looks like is currently sitting on an internal SAP server.

I am able to show the My Services - but when i click on an entry nothing happens.

Can someone help me - getting the Launch action to work?

Best regards

Ronni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am now able to view the services in the My Service & My Team Service Apps. But none of the applications are working.

As per Note 2181062, the first step says:

Before you enable the my services to Navigate to the Target Applications, you needs to create an own catalog & Target Mappings. What exectly do we need to do here.

Is it for each service under My services, I need to create a tile in Fiori Launchpad & Assign a Traget Mapping for them.

I am trying to do same for Personal Profile. This service works fine via HR Renewal (NWBC), it uses ESS-MENU Launchpad.

But how do I map it with the app in Fiori. Can someone please let me know one example & then probably Ill do it for the rest of the Services.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any Suggestions on same ....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasyap,

I have this problem resolved. In the "Steps_For_Creating_Dummy_LPD_Entries.pdf" (Note 2181062) some important thing missed.

If you have all steps from here implemented then check the action field in the target mapping the Launchpad Designer page.

For WDA it should be like this

where "SAP_ECC_HumanRecources" is a System Alias what your have in the ESS-MENU role for all WDA applications (lpd_cust transaction).

KNDaniel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Any luck on solving this issue? I have managed to replicate ESS MENU LPD_CUST from back-end but when trying to execute - nothing happens. I would really like to get in touch of any who has solved this and get it working-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Knut Danielsen

Have you all steps from Note 2181062 guide applied?

If so you can try to apply addition from my comment before.

After that I guess you will be successed (if everything was done properly).

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis! I have follows the note, but found it lacking some
information of the Tiles- and Target Mapping.

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

More uploads

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is when trying to execute from rendered menu in My Services nothing is executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf!

Try to change Action field from "displayMyServices" to "SAP_ECC_HumanRecources_WDA" on WDANavigation.jpg screen and to "SAP_HCM_PROXY_URL" on URLNavigation.jpg screen.

System alias ("SAP_ECC_HumanRecources" and "SAP_HCM_PROXY") you have to take from one the apps from ESS-MENU role (lpd_cust).

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis!

It solved some of my problems but reveling others  . When executing a WDA I got error stating insecure resource as below picture. I also have problems to get the OData - stating that the gateway is not activated, and it is in front-end, but it seems that it is executed and expects that GW is part of the ECC system (back-end) .

olivwalt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

any idea what to configure, if we run the Launchpad and Fiori Apps on a Gateway Hub and integrate remote ESS & MSS applications from different SAP System?

Do I Need to configure the System Alias of Gateway Hub or Alias of HCM backend System in target Mapping Action field?

Thank you Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can see the tiles now But when I click on My Services & My Team Services, it says App cannot be open. I have created the Dummy entries as per the note : 2181062.

I have noticed one thing, the application entries for My Services & My Team Services do not appear in LPD_CUST - UIHR001 - TRANSACTIONAL.

Do I have to create URL entries for my services & team services here?

Kindly help

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-> So what did change so that you are able to see the tiles now?

-> When you get the error, what is the error is Network tab as well as Console in F12?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I executed some cache reports & tcodes, after which the tiles are updated.

The error when I click on these 2 : App cannot open

PFA the screenshots

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharti, As per the screenshot, the problem is with Target Mapping or LPD_CUST configs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one query. When the system is refreshed after I have activated the services for both the apps, will the Launchpad have 2 new applications updated i.e. one as "My Services" & another for" Team Services"? or do I have to create an entry in this Launchpad for same?

Currently there is no entry for same in the standard Launchpad UIHR001 - TRANSACTIONAL

Attaching the screen shot for your reference. I was assuming that these 2 entries should come up automatically in the Launchpad

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There has to be entries by default. I have entries for both the services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Do I need to ask basis to do something about it? what could be the rootcause?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I created manual entry for My Services in LPD_CUST & also assigned same parameters in the Target Mapping. Now I can see the page for My Services, but when I am clicking on any of the links , it does not open anything.

Can you please send me the entries maintained for My Services in LPD_CUST & Traget Mapping?

Regards

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharti, Check F12 and see the errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are no errors in F12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, B Kashyap

I have the same problem, and i haven't errors in F12.

Are you resolve this problem?

Best regards,

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Sorry, no clue.

Regards

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't see these apps in the list. Are these Fiori apps or any ESS solution. Not sure if the names "My Services and Team services" .

Regards,

Tejas

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tejas, they were released on 13th July.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

other than activating the services via /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE  & SICF, is there any additional component that needs to be installed for same?

lynn_lin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is component GBX01HR5 installed?

Please check App Implementation: My Services - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

Regards,

Lynn

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes this component is already there in the system

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kasyap,

I the admin page, enter the catalog name as 'SAP_HR_BC_EMPLOYEE_T'. This will have the tiles for employee. Similarly, catalog SAP_HR_BC_MANAGER_T has tiles for manager.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

That's the exact issue, I am not able to view these tiles in the standard catalogs. Moreover when I search these 2 tiles it does not show me any result. Not sure what I am missing.

PFA the screenshot for your reference

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see in my system. Can you see if it is available in the technical catalog? that is 'SAP_HR_TC_T'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

No it does not show up in that catalog too.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostly you do not have required Frontend component level.

UIHR001 is at SP02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes we do have same 😞