Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error setting alert rule in AlertConsumerJob

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

I make the configuration of the alert, running the job AlertConsumerJob, the system throws me the following error.

anyone have any idea how to solve it?

Regards,

Emir Morillo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emir,

Please check if the mail server which is used by your SAP PI/PO system, allows sending e-mails from the domain une.net.co indicated in the error message. Either follow up with the team responsible for that mail server if they can adjust mail server configuration and allow usage of the mentioned domain in sender's address, or change sender address in configuration of Java Mail Client service of SAP PI/PO to the one which is allowed by your mail server) to the one acceptable by the mail server. You can do this in NWA: Configuration > Infrastructure > Java System Properties, then navigate to the service javamail (Java Mail Client) and change value of the property mail.from. By the way, you may also want to check if the correct mail server is specified in configuration of Java Mail Client - in the same service, the property mail.host.

Regards,

Vadim

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim, i make you recomendations and the error remains, please see the images

The installation is PI Dual Stack

Regards,

Emir Morillo

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emir,

Can you check with the team responsible for the mail server you configured in javamail that the domain you use in a mail sender address, is well recognized by the mail server?

I would also suggest checking if there are no issues with DNS.

Regards,

Vadim

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

The administrator supply me the SMTP host, i configure this in Java Mail Client Services and works correctly.

Thank you, very much

Regards.

Answers (0)