cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning in CJR2 with transaction currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem when planning with transaction CJR2 and planning an amount using transaction currency. In my example, transaction currency is USD and CO Area currency is EUR.

I have defined my own planning layout in OPO1 based on layout 701-1, removing the unused position fields and adding the Transaction Currency to the header.

When I plan in CJR2, I enter USD as the transaction currency in selection screen. I am expecting to post 100 USD.

However, when I post it, I find that it has registered 100 EUR (CO Area curr.), and then it has converted it to USD.

I would like exactly the opposite: to post 100 USD (transaction curr) and then get the corresponding amount in EUR (CO curr).

I would appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

1. You probably mean 1-701 and not 701-1.

2. It seems you have added characteristic to the general selection, instead you need to change the key figure in the layout itself. Instead of PWKG use PWTG.

3. You can also try 1-701-IM, that is what you need "out of the box".

Cheers,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I copied the planning layout 1-701-IM and it works perfect.

In addition, I would like to know how to change the key figure you mentioned, as I didn't find this option in OPO1. Maybe this can be userful for me in the future.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

In OPO1 you can double-click on the column header, in your case on Total plan cost.  The system will open a pop-up window called Element definition... You will see the Key figure on the top and its respective description. 

You can open the drop-down list of available key figures and see their descriptions in yet another pop-up window (search dialog).  That has a Field Name and a Long Text.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Thanks again for your quick reply, I could apply your piece of advice to the transaction version for Cost Center (KP65) and add Transaction Currency to it.

Best regards

Answers (0)