cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've been trying to setup the SMTP server using the configuration guide.

In 6.3 says in the step 6.g

Configure the sender address, which is a valid address on the mail server, using the below SQL statement.insert into "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."sap.opi.pv.insight2action::SPVR_SMTP_CONFIG" values ('SENDER_ADDRESS', 'do_not_reply@YOUR_DOMAIN');

Questions

I can't find the table

What value to use in SENDER_ADDRESS

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Answers:

1. The guide you are looking for is SAP OPInt 1.0 SPS09, please ensure that you have HANA Server and Studio of Revision96/97 and you have installed SAP OPInt 1.0 SPS09 from the Service Marketplace. Please check the version of OPInt DU installed in your system. This SMTP configuration steps are for OPINT 1.0 SPS09

2. Its a key-value pair. Where SENDER_ADDRESS is the key and EMAIL_ADDRESS like do_not_reply@YOUR_DOMAIN is the value. The key could be of your choice.

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Excelent your answer. Thanks a lot.

Your answer about update the version has raised a new question:

Does exist in OPInt the idea of note as other SAP Products?

It's not soy easy to me to download the new version. Maybe with a not I could fix my problem.

Cheers

Pedro

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, there is a Release Note associated with each OPInt release.
The Info link against the downloadable OpInt content in Service Market Place is actually the link to Release Notes. See the image below:

Here is the Release note for OPInt 1.0 SPS09:

2178241 - Release of SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SP09 (Re, note 2178241

Regards,

Archana

Answers (0)