Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Printing Action Block - WSIL Error

former_member203984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have followed the ADS steps for configuring the ADS action block. But I am getting the following error.

Same configuration I have done in another server and its working fine. Hope the URL is problem.

URL: http://srpxxxx.xxx.com:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?wsdl&mode=ws_policy&style=document

Also tried with IP no luck.

But when I browse the same URL in IE it gives the result. Can anyone please help on this?

Regards

G.Partheeban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wizzhi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Partheeban,

If you are sure the same configuration working in another server, then you need to check security/network fire wall setting for the ADS server. But before that, I suggest double check the user name/password, role, name of WSDL destination, TYPE of WSDL destination, and "e Use Certified HTTPS Connection for ADS" property in MII system property setting is unchecked...

Best regards,

George Wen

former_member203984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked again username, roles etc. Everything is fine and the same.

Also "Use Certified HTTPS Connection for ADS" property in MII system property setting is unchecked.

It throws like my path is not correct. But when I browse the URL, I am getting the Output. Please let me know what would be the solution for this.

Regards

G.Partheeban

wizzhi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Partheeban,

Did you browse the URL from the same server that MII installed? Did  you checked if MII have a proxy configured? Does your browser have the same proxy setting?

And I saw "WSIL path" in your log screenshot. Did you set the destination type as "WSIL"? The correct type should be "WSDL".

Best regards,

George Wen

former_member203984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Did you browse the URL from the same server that MII installed? - yes working

Did  you checked if MII have a proxy configured? - No

Does your browser have the same proxy setting? - No

Destination type i have set as "WSDL" only. I don't know why it showing WSIL?

Regards

G.Partheeban

former_member203984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks it started working.

Not sure what had happened suddenly.

Regards

G.Partheeban