cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to party in STO delivery (VL10B)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am creating a STO (NB PO) from one company code to another. After PO creation, I create the STO delivery with reference to the PO in transaction VL10B.

As per my understanding the Sold to Party (AG) in the delivery should be copied from the Partner Function (SP) in the customer master.

Is this correct?

If I look at the AG partner function in the delivery I see another partner than the one defined in the customer master...

Where does SAP copy the sold to party in the delivery from?

Thanks for your advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the configuration for customer mapping in case STO, below is the configuration path where you assign the customer

the organizational units (sales organization, distribution channel, and division) to the supplying plant and receiving plant (PurchasingPurchase OrderSet up Stock Transport OrderDefine Shipping Data for Plants).

Plant customer number

Assign the customer number to the receiving plant ( PurchasingPurchase Order Set up Stock Transport OrderDefine Shipping Data for Plants ).

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maro, for STO with delivery, you need to set up a customer master for the receiving plant and link them. you may refer to below link for a complete list of steps

Prerequisites: Stock Transport Order with Delivery via Shipping - Managing Special Stocks (MM-IM) - ...