Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send IDOC from ECC using HTTP_AAE Sender Channel

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are integrating ECC and E-Sourcing systems. We are following the SAP standard configuration guide with standard content.

In Standard Configuration Guide, HTTP_AAE sender channel is used to send IDOC from ECC to E-Sourcing. For that we have maintained RFC destination of type G in ECC with Path Prefix:

/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?interfaceNamespace=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages&interface=CREMAS.CREMAS05&senderService=<Sender_System>&qos=EO

We have created integrated configuration in ID properly and also maintained port (XML HTTP), partner profile (LS) and distribution model.

When we do ping channel, it is showing the connection is successfully opened and binding is ok.

But connection test for the RFC destination with the same URL fails.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Can you share the error details for better understanding of the issue.

Regards

Vishnu

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Suman

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also I haven't found anything else in processing log.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumam,

The screen shot which you have shared is the error you are getting when testing with a sample request?

Normally when you ping a RFC destination & if it gives 500 status code, then it's not a issue.

Can you please pour some light on this.

Regards

Vishnu

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

We are just doing the connection test in sm59.

Regards,

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

The issue is resolved in End to End testing.

The problem occurred due to null value in connection test.

Regards,

Suman

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to do the end to end testing by triggering IDOC from SAP to eSource system

Thanks

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes we are planning to do so.

But the ECC system is not ready to trigger IDOC yet. Before that we want to complete all the configuration in PI.

Regards,

Suman

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Standard Configuration Guide, HTTP_AAE sender channel is used to send IDOC from ECC to E-Sourcing. For that we have maintained RFC destination of type G in ECC with Path Prefix:

/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?interfaceNamespace=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages&interface=CREMAS.CREMAS05&senderService=<Sender_System>&qos=EO

are you using HTTP_AAE sender adapter to send IDOC from SAP ECC to PI?I don't think this is correct.if i am not wrong e-sourcing is the thirdparty party system and you suppose to use HTTP_AAE receiver to send data from PI to e-sourcing.

I worked on couple of e-filing projects for Europe which is the from SAP to government gateway SYNC.Can you please check you have the correct version of configuration guide.

Thanks

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes in config guide it is written to config HTTP_AAE sender channel to send IDOC from ECC to PI and port to be used is XML HTTP...

PI will use file receiver file channel to send data to ftp server and E-Sourcing will pick the data from that ftp.

Regards,

Suman

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay you are using XML HTTP port.....sorry i read your post wrongly........

test using WE19 from SAP ECC or else use Testing--->Sending Test Message option

Thanks