cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new physical sample drawing on LTIN inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm facing the following issue : I'm not able create additionnal sample on long term MIC for an inspection lot having UD taken.

Short term inspection is completed but some long term remains open.

When I try to create a new pysical sample-drawing from QE51N, I'm getting the folllwing error message :

Usage decision has already been made for inspection lot 040000015473

Message no. QY054

Diagnosis

Once the usage decision is made for the inspection lot, you cannot create a new physical-sample drawing for it, since the physical samples belonging to this physical-sample drawing can no longer be inspected using this lot.

Procedure

The reference field must reference an inspection lot that is not yet completed.

Did any of you face this issue ?

Thank you in advance.

KR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

IL status is LTIN STIC...

No UD, no ICCO

Giacco

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The inspection lot has the status UD?

If yes, the behavior is correct.

If the status has just ICCO, check sap note 1561370 - error message QY 054 even though UD not made.

Natália

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not face such issue ever but this sound logical to me! Once the UD is given the new samples can not be created. Rather you might have created them earlier i.e. before UD.

Long term inspection does not mean new sample creation. You have to inspect the parameters and feed the result against the same sample (that you created earlier), because at the time of doing UD you were not knowing the results for it and that is why it was created as long term characteristic! Hope this adds something.

Anand

Added later,

If you want to do result recording, you should go to QA32, click on results and then click on Assigned Insp. Pnt. It will show you the earlier samples created with respect to this lot. Choose the appropriate one for completing the result recording.

Message was edited by: Anand Rao