cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement some development in ChaRM and I have to following request

- Be able to add Substatus in CharM as it is handled in ITSM.

I'm trying to find the best efficient way, so that is it stored and handled by the standard - if possible ?

But i don't find any FPM component, very complicated to start...

Would you have a stat component i can use or any direction ?

br

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure about this, but having substatus, the way they are handled, could potentially have some interactions with the SOCM framework.  I am not saying this is a sure thing, I am saying it is something to check.

I have never seen such a setup. Why do you need the substatuses? Perhaps there is another easier way to handle the requirement...

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

thanks for the repply

The thing is we need the ChaRM to have the same functionality and ITSM..

I don't want to be rude with you - really i dont mean - but i've received business requirement and i just want to meet them. They have been analysed with SAP and this is a gap for US

Would you know which is the fpm component behind this view ? probably a UIBB form ?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

This is difficult task in hand,  Incident Management and ChaRM work on a different concept(even though they use same CRM framework). You may have to strip the entire ChaRM functionality and SOCM framework to achieve this, but I do not guarantee any success.

Thanks,

Vivek

Answers (0)