Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with My Travel & Expenses Adding Attachments in Expense Details

miko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I came with a problem in my travel and expenses fiori app.

When you create a new expense and you are going to upload 1 attachment file for example a .jpg file, the app prompts that tou must first save the trip.

The problems occurs when you save the trip and you go to expense details in order to upload a file after the loading bar it comes with a file name "NaN.NaN by" etc, in additional some times prompts a message saying something about a substring.

Examples:

Any Ideas plz?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In order to be able to attach documents to the expense details, you need to customize ArchiveLink.

Did you fill that customizing?

Regards

Joaquin

miko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please give me some directions on how to check this?

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
miko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Joaquin, as i saw while reading this 2 link you provide it seems in order to be able to attach files in expense details you must set up a content server?

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is correct, Michael.

Line item attachments are only supported with ArchiveLink as per the documentation I provided you with. The attachements for the trip general data support different providers though. This is the same functionality what is available in the backend system.

Regards

Joaquin

miko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is the content server is something that you can set up inside the sap system or is a 3rd party?

Answers (0)