cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM TPM-BPS-BI Restrict Baseline value in Planning Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I was working on the sap crm TPM area where we have the Planning layout. The Planning layout is combination of TPMOE/VtsTradeSpendEdit view and Planning Data view which is desingned using UI Flex where it is embedded in the CRM viewset TPMOE/VtsEFViewSet  of the UI component TPMOE.

The Plannind Data values are the Key Figure Values coming from the BI system through the BPS. in that one key figure is the Baseline value which is coming from BI system which is a Read only Field.

My Requirement is to stop the Baseline Value in CRM coming from BI if we reach a particular status RELEASE of the TPM. i tried many ways but not able to stop the Baseline Value.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

AS far I understand you want to define any key figure as read-only once the trade promotion is released. The trade promotion status however has noinfluence on the planning data.

However there are the following approaches for not editing the planning data in the trade promotion:

1. Using status management to lock the trade promotion - this would prohibit the user of doing any changes to the trade promotion. However this would not only affect the planning but also any other field in the promotion.
  2. Using a BAdI approach to open the planning in display mode. You first need to implement method PREPARE_XML of CRM BAdI CRM_KFP_BADI. In that BAdI method you need to add the current status of the TPM as a new tag in the XML under the note I_R_CUSTOMER_ENHANCEMENT. Then you need to implement the method ADOPT_KF_SCHEME of the BI BAdI UPX_LAYOUT_RENDER to set the edit-ability of the key figures based on the new status tag.

Is this answering your question?

regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Johannes

but the BADI's are not triggering when i am going to the planning layout screen in crm web UI. so i changed the approach and did the changes in the BI side only now it is working.

Thanks,

Dharani