cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still awaiting acknowledgement in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing pretty common problem but not able to find the resolution anywhere.

we have Idoc-to-file scenario but file passing Idocs from PI, in sxmb_moni we are seeing messages are successful but Ack Status showing as 'still awaiting acknowledgement'.

It is strange and reason of this thread that we are receiving this error for few Idocs only where other getting process successfully and creating the file.

I have gone through multiple threads but not seen solution for this type of error,everywhere solution is for the scenario where no acknowledgement for all the Idocs not for few.

Any help will be a great support.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you refer the below thread which discussed the same issue.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1807736

Let us know the logs which you are able to see in the trace tab for the waiting acknowledgment if you still facing issues.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the thread but not much of use.

In that thread only the problem mentioned and that was very similar to mine but not having any solution for the same.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bora

+91-9552551757

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please let us know the logs which you are able to see in the trace tab for the waiting acknowledgment.

From the trace information, we can get some info on the issue.

Also, please check if there are no failures in the queues.

Regards

Vishnu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The problem could be that you have any queue unregistered (). You can register it in the SXMS_QREG transaction.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think it could be a queue registration issue as same queue is used for all the messages.Some messages are getting process successfully and some are having issue.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bora

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

At least you have set any specific queue, the messages don't need to take always the same queue.

Have you check SMQ1 and SMQ2 transaction if there is any issue there?, any exception in st22 transaction?.

Check it in PI & ECC

Regards.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My understanding is, in your IDOC-PI-File scenario, PI is sending system acknowledgments back to ECC, is it right?

Can you please share screen shots of the issue for better understanding. Also let us know the PI version you are working on.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes, you are right PI is sending acknowledgement back to ECC.

Please check the screenshot if it can helpful.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bora

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please let us know the logs which you are able to see in the trace tab for the waiting acknowledgment.

From the trace information, we can get some info on the issue.

Also, please check if there are no failures in the queues.

Regards

Vishnu