Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Updating Events for EH Set

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the EH Set for transportation visibility process.The values are getting displayed in the WebUi but however when i try to report the events it lead to error as follows:

The error details direct to an GUID which is not in table /SAPTRX/EH_HDR/SAPTRX/EH_EXPEV.

I didnt understand from where system is fetching this GUID. All the 3 EH's are having separate GUID.

However if i dont use the EH set & report the event ,it gets updated accordingly.Is this due to missing configuration??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

the message is raised here:

/SAPTRX/EVTMSGCHECK_02

It is called at the beginning in the Event Message BAPI and doing basic checks.

009 indicates that you don't send a Tracking ID.

Could you check this in debugger?

The guid is the Event Message guid you should find it in table /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR and as the message is unprocessed also in /SAPTRX/EVM_UNPR. In /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR the field TRXID should be empty.

Best regards,
Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the inputs.I have checked in debug that the fields for tracking ID & tracking ID set are blank but this is only happening while i try to report events via EH Set Transaction Active,otherwise the system is able to identify the tracking ID & tracking ID set.

Any suggestions why so?

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

this seems to be a bug. I was also not able to get a TRXID and TRXCOD into the message.

I think you are also using the Technical View for EH Sets?

Please open a ticket that it can be investigated further.

Best regards,
Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Yes ,I am using technical view in EH Sets.Will raise an OSS Note for the same.

Answers (0)