cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the system status of an inspection document created for Inspection object type 5 from QI01 to QI02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to configure a scenario in quality. So lets say that in my Inspection rule for a material "X" I've configured sampling by percentage. So if I've a lot size of 100 and my sampling percentage is 20%, then in my quality work center I'm giving decision for the 20 pieces.

But I would like to have the flexibility to be able to override this and do a 100 % inspection.

To achieve this, I have maintained a new decision code and follow up action for this functionality. The Warehouse Process Type in the follow up action of this decision links to another storage process with two steps, one for quality and one for putaway. The external step for quality has been linked to the inspection rule for IOT type 5.

This is ensuring the creation of the inspection document automatically, but when I try to give a decision, I get an error which says that the Inspection document cannot be processed in "Created" status.

The system status of this is QI01. I would like to know how to change it to QI02 to be able to process the inspection document.

Looking forward to this discussion.

Thank you.

Anirud Kudva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh Kudva,

Ask your technical person create a program to change the status by sing tables qie_insp_doc, JEST and JSTO.

thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali.

Thank you for your reply.

Why is there a need for this? Since the creation of a detailed inspection is a standard follow up action, why is it remaining in the created status?