cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity transaction type data not loading in All CRM Customers Segmentation Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I navigate to All CRM Customers segmentation profile and click on transaction type under Opportunity section , preview doesnt shows anything.We have a shared database for SAP Hybris and CRM and there is opportunity data in the system.

same is the case with all opportunity related attributes.

As per standard guide , all these tables are available as part of Hybris marketing as a standard ( CRMD_ORDERADM_H, CRMC_PROC_Type ) etc.Please suggest what could have gone wrong in our system.

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

We were able to resolve the issue by running the report CRMD_FILL_CACHE as CRMD*DHR* table dont populate automatically after data is created in SAP CRM.

We need to regularly run this report to refresh the data in case of shared database scenario

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pratyasha,

Probably it is best if you check following things.

1. CUANC_CLNTMAP client mapping exists and mapped to the right clients.

2. Segmentation profile is nothing but a collection of HANA views.  First figure out the segmenation object for your segmentation profile and then go to the HANA view(s) responsible for it.  I gave an example below.

Open the HANA view that I have highlighted above in HANA studio to see if you preview the data or even go all the way to the tables to see data exists or not.

Hope this gives some direction.

Thanks

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your inputs.

Client mapping is done in our system and customers are loaded in the root table.

As we are using the standard segmentation profile so we assumed that data will be loaded automatically post schema mapping.

We will check the HANA view now and update you if the data exists in the view.

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia