cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping between different APO master tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to APO and need your guidance in being able to get the mapping of tables for APO master data.Like we have linkages of data for SD tables in Vbak and vbap or delivery tables .Unable to link the data in master tables of APO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjit,

Most of the data in VBAP and VBAK and LIKP and LIPS is not master data; it is transactional data, although some of the data contained in these 4 ECC tables is in fact copied from ECC master data at the time that the document is created.

Although some bits of ECC transactional data do exist in tables in APO, by far the most significant portion of transactional data does not exist in APO tables, it only exists in APO LiveCache.  In general, it is not reasonable to expect that you will get 1-1 mapping of ECC data to APO data using tables only.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose i want to link data from 3 APO tables and want to get the final data as output, then which tables should i consider?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjit,

You should consider the tables that contain the data you seek.

These tables should also have some commonality; e.g. a key field or some other method by which you can logically link the data rows in one table with the date rows in another.

It is not clear what your role is, or what business requirement is driving your questions.  If you are a user or a functional analyst, your next step is to consult with your local ABAP team to create this report.  You are going to have to do this anyway, since we here in SCN will not be writing this report for you.

Best Regards,

DB49

I310607
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjit,

It depends on what master data tables are you interested in and what APO functions are you using. Basically most tables are including MATID (Product Guid) or LOCID (Location Guid) which are the core master data. Most higher level functions orient themselves based on Product and Location. Eg. Hierarchies, Transportation Lanes, Interchangeability.

For More info about APO master data you can check:

SCM Master Data - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

There are tables mentioned and briefly described as well.

I hope it helps!

Gergely

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjit

I would recommend you to search first in SCN forum. See below links by typing the same in google.

SCM Useful Tables - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

SAP APO Tables | SCN

I hope this answers your question and follow

Regards

Rahul