cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open sales value not updated in fd32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am configuring credit management for sales. I have one credit control area for five company codes and each company code is having its own risk category. I have maintained automatic credit check 'D' and credit group for sales document type  in VOV8 and OVAK and also maintained routine 'A' in Subtotal field in pricing procedure i.e carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE credit price. Also I have maintained default credit limit as Rs, X for the credit control area so that for each new customer created credit limit is set to Rs.X. Now if I create an order with  order value less than Rs. X and keep the order open then only that much amount is appearing in FD32 under sales value but if I put order value greater than Rs.X then system is blocking the order for delivery but not considering the amount under sales value. That means if I put credit limit Rs. 100000 and create an order with order value Rs. 200000 and l leave order open then in FD32 there will not appear value 200000 under sales value but if i do the same with order value 99999 or less it apeears under sales value.

We want it to get considered irrespective of credit limit that means whatever will be my credit limit we want all open items value for the customer under sales value in FD32.

Kindly guide me through this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Go with>>>vL-complete, 

transcation and with help of Rvkred07.