cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LQUA-VFDAT not update in LX03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I'm facing problem when SLED in batch. In our warehouse, production always run even in the closing period and costing transaction. To avoid tho crowded queue of goods we activate negative scenario LT04 with manual TR because putaway scenario is active and we have to create TO to search bin location.

When we create batch MSC1N and then create TR and than create TO, the transaction is success but when we displaying LX03 the SLED is not showing in LQUA-VFDAT.

pls help this problem how i should do to showing up the SLED.

Regards

irwan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

grace_zhang4
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please check if the customising to activate SLED at warehouse is correctly maintained.

1, Goto menu path:

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management -> Strategies -> Stock Removal Strategies ->
Define Strategy for Expiration Date -> SLED management per whse no.

This can also be accessed via transaxtion OMKW.

2, Set the "SLED Mgmt Active" flag for the relevant warehouse.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the batch in MSC1N then you have to enter the SLED there too.

Was this done?

Does the LQUA-VFDAT get filled in other scenarios? Did it work earlier?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

When I created MSC1N of course input SLED too.

In other scenario let say transfer plant to plant (mvt 301) or GR from STO the LQUA-VFDAT also filled after TO has created, . even the batch master not yet create in receiving pant, the batch include SLED will transfer from supplying plant.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good that you entered the SLED too.

But what is exactly the difference to the other movements?

you wrote about negative stocks, those negative quants get created when you move material to another bin (or goods issue) before it is even received.

So you are creating the quants with a removal instead with a receipt.

I think you get then the same situation as described in OSS note 132508 - Checking batch when creating transfer order