cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP receiver adapter - localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've got a scenario where our A2A PI needs to communicate with our B2B PI and then connect to our target system The flow would be like this:

ECC--> Regional PI --> B2B PI --> Target System

The communication between regional PI and B2B PI is through SOAP Adapter.

We got one request to get an IDOC from ECC, transforming (graphical mapping) to a simple XML structure in the mapping pipeline. At the Adapter receiver Level, which is SOAP adapter connecting to B2B PI, I was wondering to use the MessageTransformationBean to transform this XML into the Flat File.

With this, B2B PI would just pass through the flat file to the Target System, with no action on the file.

I did some tests, applying the MTB module on this channel below, but it seems the other PI which receives this message, don't get the FlatFile. If I remove the module, they are able to see the XML. I already create some SFTP adapter to simulate exaclty the same content conversion settings and with the SFTP adapter it works.

I'm wondering if what I want to do is really possible?

Simpl, converting a XML into a flatfile using the MTB at SOAP receiver adapter and passing to other PI be able to "see"that flat file and forward to the target destination.

Appreciate any inputs!

Regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the audit log for this message from first PI system.

>>With this, B2B PI would just pass through the flat file to the Target System, with no action on the file.

May be apply the MTB in Soap sender channel in B2B PI instead of soap receiver of regional PI.

I believe this should work. You don't need any ESR objects this way too.

If you want to give a try with this approach itself then

Just a thought - Try adding payload swap-bean after the MTB module.

If the messages goes through, then in the second PI box add the payload swap bean again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh,

I added the Swap as you suggest into the SOAP Receiver adapter at first PI (the regional SAP PI)

See that the MTB and the SWAP was performed sucessfuly

Do you think &nosoap=tru& may affect in something as you can see below, the SOAP receiver adapter is the start to our B2B (second) PI so I give him the name of the Channel which will trigger the interface at the second PI. Do you see anything strange?

In the first PI, see in the mapping pipeline, the result of the mapping, very simple mapping

Until here is fina, after this picture above, it reaches the Adapter level as I showed some Log of it above, where the MTB and the swap module process sucessfully, but in the end, I can't the see this flat file in the payload in the second PI.

See below the second PI, see that the message has NO Payload.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Regards,

Diego

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you enable the check box for keep attachments in soap sender channel of second PI system?Have you also added the payload swap bean in soap sender channel of the second PI system?

However the best option should be to add the MTB in soap sender channel of the B2B PI. Worth giving a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bingooo!

Setting to keep atachament in the second PI the payload is there with the flat file. Thanks for that!

Regards,

Diego

Answers (0)