cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing to display Planned PGI time in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We have a requirement to display "Planned PGI time" along with date in delivery.

Please advise what are the customizing to be done in the system.

Thanks for your advises.

Regards,

Mohan Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello D Singh,

Thanks for the valuable information.

But i need to know, how to update the GI time automatically in sales order.

We have number of schedule lines assigned for a single order, it is very difficult to update all of them manually.

Please suggest, what are the related configurations to be done in order to update GI time automatically.

Regards,

Mohan Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please maintain GI  time in sales order while creating and system should copy in delivery.

D Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello D Singh,

Thanks for the valuable information.

But i need to know, how to update the GI time automatically in sales order.

We have number of schedule lines assigned for a single order, it is very difficult to update all of them manually.

Please suggest, what are the related configurations to be done in order to update GI time automatically.

Regards,

Mohan Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Noel,

Thanks for the suggestion. But i want the "Planned GI time" to be populated automatically along with "Planned GI date" while creating delivery.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Mohan Krishna

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating the delivery from a sales order? This date / time should be copied over from the preceding document. If a new scheduling takes place during delivery creation (transaction 0VLK - Rescheduling flag), then a new planned GI date might be determined.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

There is no customising necessary. The planned GI time is displayed. Vl03n - Goto - Header - Processing. It is under the Dates section.