cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR status from EWM not updated in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a PO created in Jan and Putaway was done in EWM system and stock got updated in EWM system in Jan itself. However, now I see that GR status and stock were not updated in ECC. I checked for queues in both ECC and EWM systems, but the queue related to Inbound Delivery were not present.

So, I triggered PPF for Inbound Delivery in EWM system using t.code SPPFP and PPF was triggered successfully, however, GR status was still not updated in ECC.

When I check SLG1 in EWM it was successful (all in Green status with no errors) and I am not able to find SLG1 in ECC system. Moreover, I cannot find queues in ECC and EWM systems related to the Inbound Delivery.

Can someone help me on how to update stock in ECC? I know that I can run /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK to update stock in ECC system, however, doing this will not update GR status in ECC PO which is why I am not doing this.

Thank You,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

in case your queues are empty, PPF has been triggered correctly and EWM shows GR completed and other deliveries are fine too. This really does not provide any hint.

Maybe you can have a delivery split and you just need to look at the right inbound delivery in ECC? If this is so, you will need to check your subsequent delivery split settings.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think its up grade issue or check any custom code triggered, I think you must have check the class /SCWM/CL_MAPOUT. 

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thanks for your replies. I am checking with SAP on this by raising an incident with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

If it is not updating as expected then it should be somewhere in Queues but as you saying its neither in EWM outbound queue nor in ECC inbound queue. There is no other way that someone can help on this without knowing the issue. Issue will come from the queue but unfortunatly it is missing. You definatly
need to run the same scenario again with new IBD in ECC and process in EWM then see if GR get updated in ECC inbound delivery of if it get stuck in queue.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pls check SMQ2 of ECC system if there is no ques.

go to VL32N enter your delivery no. and press header details there you will find GR details.

Best regards.

VIJAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As said earlier, there is no queue in ECC or EWM system for the Inbound Delivery and Goods Receipt status is A "Not Yet Started" in Inbound Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pls try to do create new delivery in ECC and complete the GR process then you will find some error que in SMQ2 of ECC system and check log also then you will find the solution.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean to create a new delivery with same qty as like the old delivery?

If I create a new delivery and do Putaway, then stock will get doubled in EWM right?

Please correct me if I am missing something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can create new delivery in ECC with some other item and try do GR process in SCM system the same GR details will be replicated to ECC system in your delivery header. If the header details will not be updated then you can go to SMQ2 of ECC there you will find some que error just double click on the que you will find the solution.

Thank you.

VIJAY