Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOAD_END event not persisted in EXEC node

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In this first Project Phase and before interfacing the System with external suppliers, we are using a custom program that posts LOAD-END events on the FUs on the expected event date (as coming from regular schedules).  We are calling BAPI /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02 and calling BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, but the Event of the FU does not get persisted on node EXEC.

Have debugged the coding and it goes through all the event postings and it looks like the event is there. But, no Status updates and no Propagation to the FO. FU type has the correct propagation and EM settings. When you choose manually the button "Report Event", the execution Status on the FU is set to "loading in process" and the FO receives a load Event for the same stop and the execution Status is set to "loading in process" (only one FU for this stop).

Please can you give me a tip what to Change in my coding, so that I can get the event into the node. I will reward Points quickly for correct answers.

Thanks

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

normally this should work like this. The call of 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' should take care that the remote function call of FM '/SCMTMS/EXECINFO_PROCESS' is executed in SAP TM, which will persist the execution information, which should trigger the propagation...

Did you now already check the inbound queue in SAP TM (TA: SMQ2)? Any pending entries? 'EM*' queues are activated?

Best regards, Daniel

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Daniel,

Queue EM* is registered (see Picture). There are entries, but they say "Transaction recorded" which is good. How can we change our program to achieve the exec node update?

Thanks for your help

Petra

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the first entry it says "Transaction executing" - what are the details here? Is there some progress? Any active process related to this?

Best regards, Daniel

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Daniel,

we have Transaction recorded, not Transaction executing. Have deregistered the EM Queue in SQMR. If we Register it, we can not re-run the entries via F8.

Regards

Petra

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Daniel,

we had a few Errors and we deleted those entries. Then, we re-processed a new example. Again a Queue entry was created. When we re-processed this entry manually, the statuses were updated. We need to achieve this automatically. How can we achieve that the Queues are processed without a Manual Trigger? Why does te whole Queue get locked when an error has happened on a previous Queue? Is it correct to keep the EM Queues de-registered. Shall I only register it when I want to debug?

Thanks so much for your on-going help and advise. Ist highly appreciated.

Petra

My findings:

Queue has to be registered.

Add a Task that checks for duplicate processing in the Event tasks

Answers (0)