cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway process with external SU using RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am implementing a GR process with inbound delivery for a SL which is WM managed. Dest Storage type is SU managed with external numbering.

After the creation of the inbound delivery, I want to continue the process through RF for TO creation and filling of SUs.

Using LM71

• I fill delivery number, press F8 G.TO to create TO
  • answer Yes to the generate TO question

Then a message appears: "Enter a Storage Unit" but my problem is there is no field to record it!

In the SPRO/LE/Mobile Data Entry/Verification Control/Define Profiles, I crossed check SU src.bin and SU Dest. bin for PUTWY profile but this does not solve issue.

On another way, if I create TO out of RF, via LT03, I have no problem to fill the external SU during putaway foregroung ... this is just to say, this works out of RF and the problem is only with RF.

Could you please help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This process with RF TO creation for ID with external SU numbering is not supported by SAP standard. You need to pack the goods in the ID first on a PC via VL32N.

Rgds,

Philippe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliva

Did you configure these below task  properly

Did you manage HU storage location & warehouse configuration

If yes then define your profile properly & assign with goods movement &

Then assign your bar code types to warehouse number & maintain SU appld & HU appld

If every configuration will manage properly then do the transaction below like this

Do GR by HU & ensure that your HU number will be 20 charterer & make the SU number length will be 20 (you can do that at LE- WM- MASTER DATA -DEFINE NUMBER RANGE - Conversation SU number )

After that put HU number  at "HU bar code" & go for next now system will allow you do TO

Here do the Transfer order (F8G.TO) then confirm the Transfer order & do GR ,

Hope this will help you to run the transaction

Regards

Dillesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dillesh,

I did not manage HUM settings because my SL is not HU managed.

My SL is link to a WH and a storage type which is SU managed.

You propose me to process a GR by HU, but at this time I have nor HU neither SU. I want to create it at this time because it comes from the label from the supplier and does not come from the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then if you do not want to use HU & with reference to shipping notification number generate TO , then just go through internal number , because until unless TO will not create SU number will not generate , if its internal SU, then it will pick automatically but if its external then you can manage in LT03 .

better go through internal number & run the transaction goods receipt with reference to delivery & put there shipping notification number & create TO , system by default take the SU number from back ground .

Or manage HU , what will be the HU number in VL31N that will be the SU number in TO , run the transaction with reference to HU number .

Regards

Dillesh