cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 7.2 SP9 Systemcopie error by update to_date function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do a system copy from my SAP IdM 7.2 SP9 with the "SAP NetWeaver Identity ManagementSystems Copy Export File - System Copy Jobs" tools from SDN.

In step 6, I go a lot of issue like this

INSERT INTO MXI_LINK(MCUNIQUEID,MCADDEDTIME,MCASSIGNEDDIRECT,MCASSIGNEDDYNAMICGROUP,MCASSIGNEDINHERITCOUNT,MCASSIGNEDMASTERPRIVILEGE,MCASSIGNER,MCATTRID,MCAUDITID,MCCHANGENUMBER,MCCONTEXTAUTO,MCCONTEXTCATEGORY,MCDIRTY,MCDISABLED,MCEXECSTATE,MCEXECSTATEHIERARCHY,MCLINKSTATE,MCLINKTYPE,MCMISSINGCONDITIONALCONTEXT,MCMODIFYTIME,MCNOTALLOWEDFOR,MCORPHAN,MCOTHERENTRYTYPE,MCOTHERMSKEY,MCSODVIOLATION,MCTHISENTRYTYPE,MCTHISMSKEY,MCUNSUPPORTEDCONTEXTTYPE,MCCHECKLINK,MCCONTEXTSTR1,MCCONTEXTSTR2,MCDELREQUESTID,MCDIRVALIDFROM,MCDIRVALIDTO,MCGROUPGUID,MCLASTAUDIT,MCMODIFY,MCMODIFYNEWVALIDFROM,MCMODIFYNEWVALIDTO,MCMODIFYREASON,MCMODIFYVALIDITY,MCPROCESSINFO,MCREASON,MCREPOSITORY,MCREQUESTID,MCVALIDFROM,MCVALIDTO)

VALUES (173,to_date('2013-05-27 16:05:21.0', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),1,0,0,0,-3,624,0,10207344,0,0,0,0,1025,1025,2,0,0,to_date('2014-03-24 13:34:12.0', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),0,0,64,157,0,64,267,0,to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),N'',N'','',to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),'',0,to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),N'',to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),N'',N'',10,'',to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),to_date('', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'))

- Exception:java.lang.Throwable: ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string

The problem is, that the task read a date feld as "2013-05-26 17:05:21.0" (and not "2013-05-26 17:05:21). I don't understand, why my dispatcher execute the select statement with result with milliseconds from the source database.

My environment is Oracle 11.2.0.4.

Does anybody knows this issue?

Best regards,
Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ole_k_rosberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

When source db and target db is the same, you should use a db copy tool.

Anyway, the problem is possibly in the scripts creating the copy jobs (Step 4 and 5)

Both these have a script called AddPasses.

You could try to modify these scripts like this:

Change

<mx:value>to_date('%" + ColName + "%', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS')</mx:value>

to

<mx:value>to_date(substr('%" + ColName + "%', 1, 19), 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS')</mx:value>

There are 5 occurences of this in the step 4 and 3 in step 5.

The rerun the whole process.

Regards,

Ole k.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank, that solve my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannis,

Could you explain me your question? Do you think, I could copy the IdM tablespace with DB copy tools?

I hope, that the copy Tools from SDN change some General value, isn't it?

Best Regards,

Jan

jrondorf
Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to copy the IdM DB at a customer side from Prod to Dev once in a while.

This was MSSQL, but I don't know why it should not work with ORA too.

I did not get your question. 

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Which .MCC file did you use?

Is Oracle your target DB or source DB?

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I use in both cases (target and source) Oraccle 11.2. (same release and same patches).

Best regards,

Jan

jrondorf
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jan,

what prevents you from using a DB copy?

REgards, Jannis