Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic result recording as Zero for a characteristic after valuation

rvelmurugan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I was recording results for a Inspection lot using QE51N. I have not entered any value for one of the characteristic. When I did valuation, the result field of that characteristic was populated with "0" (Zero). 

I have attached the screenshot of the same.

Can you Please suggest what need to be checked and why this field is automatically populated with Zero (after valuation).

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

R.Velmurugan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you should share the control indicators and sampling procedure details for that MIC. Also try to figure out the difference between this MIC and other by comparing them on the basis on these factors.

I tried with single and summarized quantitative MICs (both required and options) with measured value ticked. At non of the instances I got this result. I tried valuating (to turn the status 3) - system didn't allow. When I try force closing - it was closed with Accepted valuation (status 5) leaving the result field Blank. Sampling procedure was set to Mean value within tolerance range.

I would try creating the test case again once you share, based on the control indicators you used.

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the control indicators on the MIC.

Is the value "Record measured values" ticked on.

Also, what is the valuation type of the sampling procedure you are using?  Is the sampling procedure used set up to use "Attr. insp. nonconforming units/manual" or somthing other than "Mean value within tolerance range"?

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a direct answer to this query at the moment but I wonder why do you need valuation of the MIC when you don't enter results against it?

It probably saving 0 since you are doing valuation and 0 lies in the defined range as minimum value.

NJ