cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order is not getting created

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to create a sales order by using T-code DP97 with reference to a service notification.but it is throwing a screen saying that incorrectly processed.i have gone through the detailed explanation in ehich it is explained as Material ACTIVITY is not defined for Sales organization 1000.,Distribution channel 01., Language EN.

could anyone please help me in resolving this.

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

Click the error it will take you the path where you have to maintain

T code OVAM.

purna

0 Kudos

hi purna,

i tried to maintain the reference Dist channel but as my system is a completely customized one, i could see only one dist channel. when i am trying to give it as the reference dist channel...it is not allowing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Go to SE16 give your material (ACTIVITY), and see in which sales line it is present.It material is not present in Sales Org (1000) and distribution channel (01) then extend it using MM01 Transaction.

Sriram.

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

can you please tell me the table name in which i can see the Material activity field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra I am sorry I missed to tell you the table name. From SE16 to to table MVKE and give your material number, sales org and dist channel name (as appears in error message). If you dont find the entry then give only the material name and search for the sales line where the material is present.

From the existing sales line extend to the sales line where you want (ex: sal. org 1000, dist chan: 01).

Regards,

Sriram

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

i have checked in that table level and found the required sales area. but still couldn't get the order created as it was throwing the same error.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error is self-explanatory.  You need to extend that material to the said sales area.  If you are not a SD guy, ask your SD consultant to do the same.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi laksmipathi,

i have tried to extend the material to that particular sales area but still i am facing the same problem.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even when you are creating Sales Order with reference to Notification, Material you used in Notification should be created in the Sales Area or it should be extended

As the error clearly says, material is not available in your sales area. Please try to extend and then use DP97 to further process

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

the material is already available for that sales area. still i am not able to create the sales order.