cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in Mass Write-Off

0 Kudos

I am looking for a solution for write-off, but have confusion about the function module at 5512 event. I want to trigger workflow for W/O amount > $1000, So should the FM be modified(sample FM is blank) to check the amount and if it is greater than export the check reason?

If it will do only this, then how the workflow will be triggered? or we need to trigger it in the same FM at 5512.

I want to trigger workflow in both mass and manual write-off.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to make a copy of the sample event function module and insert your own code.

You can determine the size of the writeoff by looping at T_FKKCL and summing the amounts.

A workflow will be triggered if you set the check reason E_C4EYE and the approval level E_C4LEV.

This event covers all write-offs - mass and manual.

Give it a go, and let us know if you have any specific questions.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your help.

Few more things as I am not a technical

1) Just for testing we passed the check reason (as configured in SPRO)  in debugging. The document  was posted but it should not. Is it because we have not created any workflow yet?

2) There is an SAP note 1817581 which is a resolution for Workflow not triggered in Mass Writ-Off, but it is incomplete and can not be downloaded. Do we need this Note in EHP 7 also?

Regards

Pankaj

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If event 5512 is set up correctly (and returns a valid check reason and level), then the workflow event CA_WRTOFF.APPROVALREQUIRED will be raised. You can use debugging to watch this happen.

This event will trigger whatever workflow has been linked to it in transaction SWE2. Look for the entry in SWE2 containing CA_WRTOFF APPROVALREQUIRED, and make sure that the linkage is active.

good luck!

Paul

0 Kudos

Thank You again Paul,

And how I will get the SAP Note 1817581?, which is a resolution for the issue of Workflow not triggering in mass write-off. It is not downloadable as (error says it is incomplete). As in current system the event 5012 is not hitting in FP04m, we need the workflow in both FP04 and FP04m.

Regards

Pankaj

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I haven't had to implement that Note. I suggest you raise an "incident" with SAP regarding that issue.

cheers

Paul

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pankaj:

the documentation in the event provides the answers to your questions.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

I have raised the query only after going through all the available documents. Still need clarifications.

Regards

Pankaj