Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict MK01 and SM37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know, how to restrict MK01 not to enter the Bank details. What is the authorization object that can be used to restrict the same.

Also, if I want to give only the display access for SM37 to a user, how can that be achieved. I have tried all the options but the user is able to release his own jobs. I want to restrict this option also.

Thanks.

Mallik

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallik,

remove JOBACTION RELE for auth object S_BTCH_JOB. Than users should not be able to release his own jobs anymore. See also documentation of that auth object.

Please reward points if useful.

Kind regards

Petra

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Perhaps you can try giving List and Show as the two value for S_BTCH_JOB in the field Job Actions (JOBACTION).

That should control access to only display jobs. But as long as a user has access to SM37 he can access the jobs of other users too, that cannot be controlled.

Coming to MK01

the following objects are being checked in MK01,

F_BNKA_MAN RC=0 ACTVT=02; ( this might not be accurate though depending on the version, patch and SU24 settings)

S_TCODE RC=0 TCD=MK01;

F_LFA1_APP RC=0 ACTVT=01;APPKZ=M;

F_LFA1_APP RC=0 ACTVT=01;APPKZ=M;

F_LFA1_GEN RC=0 ACTVT=01;

S_TCODE RC=0 TCD=FDKUSER;

So as far as I can see it the control cannot happen at the bank details specifically.

you can try giving only 03 for F_BNKA_MAN ACTVT ...

But as far as my knowledge goes there seems to be no control other than customoization.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Manohar

Message was edited by:

Manohar Kappala