Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert serveral TRs into one TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a business requirement.

Currently, after production order confirmation, system will create put away TRs for finish sku and will convert TRs to TOs automatically, one TR to one TO.

Now, end user want to convert multiple TRs to one TO.

I closed TR to TO automatic creation for movement type 101F, and it works.

I tried LT41, still one TR to one TO.

And in LB11, when I manually convert TRs to TO, still one TR to one TO.

Is there any other way that I can convert multiple TRs to one TO?

Albert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Albert

Have you considered using the Special Stock Movement Indicators in the materials masters?

We manufacturer lots of finished goods in a production plant and then either consume them at same plant or ship to another plant.

For goods leaving the plant they have a SSMI configured to a 'finished goods' storage bin. Therefore, when production order confirmed as completed the TR is created, then the TO and then confirmed in a storage bin ready for issuing out on an inter-plant stock transport PO.

Only thing to consider is that the field length is only 1 character. This suits us fine as we only have approx 15 PSAs.

Regards

Darren

Patbelanger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Albert, since LB11 is running by material number, have you tried with LB13 (by requirement number) or LB10 (by storage type)?

Also, it is not really the purpose of that transaction, but here, for a particular process, we have the need to get a big chunk of receiving TR to convert them all together.  To do so, we lowered the warehouse activity monitor (LL01) to 1 min for that category of TR (to get them to show quickly) and the user can choose all TR he needs in one shot.