Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing CLASS private attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

I have requirement of creating notes for the invoice and show them Collection Work List.

for that I am using method FDM_RSM_Create.

I have created a object refereeing to the standard class CL_FDM_RSM and calling method FDM_RSM_CREATE.

But in side method FDM_RSM_CREATE it is using private attribute RSM_GUID_AREA to find the guid using me->RSM_GUID_AREA.

when I execute my custom program in debug mode to check , I got that  this value is not coming .

Can you please help me how to resolve this

Thanks & Regards.

Pgk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member205488
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Try to call method FDM_RSM_CREATE_INIT before FDM_RSM_CREATE. This method initiates the RSM_GUID_AREA attribute.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member205488
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Try to call method FDM_RSM_CREATE_INIT before FDM_RSM_CREATE. This method initiates the RSM_GUID_AREA attribute.

0 Kudos

Thank you that really Helped me.

I am able to create Notes now but that I cant see in Colective work list ( in T-code - UDM_SUPERVISOR) .

When I debug notes creation through T-code UDM_SUPERVISOR we can see Notes in the above T-code when method FDM_RSM_COMMIT executes successfully. In my program this method also this method  executing successfully and getting message RSM Created but note getting in the Tcode Notes Tab.