Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Permit & Permit utilization percentage in SAP TM

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In India there are some states which require road permit. How can we capture Road Permit and its Utilization percentage in SAP TM?

It will be great if some one can help on this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

For the output form you could use ppf start condition ( EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF) to check if the origin Location's state is relevant for road permit or not and if the value of goods exceeds the required legal value for road permit (guess its 20-25K). You could pass this value, just for TM's information, from ERP (say by storing it as a statistical value in SD pricing). Explore using BAdI implementation /BOFU/PPF_STD_EV_STA...

As for utilization I don't think it can be done in TM. You might have to pass the permit value to ERP and use standard CIN of ERP-SD/MM for this.

Hope this helps.

BR

narender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Slight correction..

'...you might have to use standard CIN of ERP-SD/MM for this.' - since the value should already be there in the SD invoice.

BR

narender

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for help Narendra.

you are right as TM is not having compliance control so we needs to get it via CIN. I will update forum  once  this changes made.

I am still wondering why SAP is not considering small and medium business requirement while evolving TM. Many business do not require EM or WM or GTS. Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Road Permit is a compliance document and should be produced by Carrier.

The Question is how Road Permit is Captured in your  Business not in TM.

Is Road permit first checked against the transporter or Carrier before allocating a freight order , If so this information has to be provided By Carrier.

Are Road Permit details for the Carriers also maintained By Business?

In such case you need to Generate Road permit document based on the details provided by carrier during FO execution.

Please provide more information from Business Side , then we can discuss.

Thanks,

Ajay Kaushik YGR