Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list users with multiple transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I try to list users that own multiple transactions.

In SUIM, I can list users with multiple roles, or users with multiple profils, but I can't put several transactions at once.

Did someone already had this problem ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest using SQVI to join AGR_1251, AGR_USERS and AGR_TEXTS.  Set AGR_TEXTS/Line < 1, AGR_USERS/TO_DT>= today, AGR_1251/DELETED not eq X, OBJECT=S_TCODE and paste your Tcodes into FIELD.  I suggest also scanning for * and TCode ranges in LOW and HIGH.  Experiment a bit you'll figure it out.

14 REPLIES 14

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

try rsusr008_009_new.(SUIM->users->by critical authroizations)

Define the specificaitons (s_tcode authorizations+addisitonal auths form tstca) and create a combinations variant.It s a bit time consuming to set up the selctions but will lead to success.

b.rgds, Bernhard

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You allowed to enter max 16 transactions in SUIM not more than it.

mohan26050908
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier.B

If understand correctly your question? 

Try this

for example, If you want to list the roles which has the transactions  DB02,ST06 and SU01.

double click on "By Transaction Assignment" and provide the transactions with AND conditions. you will get the list of roles which has the specified transactions.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello all, in fact it is not exactly roles, it is users that I'm looking for.

I want to fine list of users who have DB02, ST06, SU01 (for exemple)

mohan26050908
Explorer
0 Kudos

A beginners guide for rsusr002 can be found at:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-57811

Message was edited by: Bernhard Hochreiter

mohan26050908
Explorer
0 Kudos

OLIVIER,

Can you try this Tcodes:

SE16........UST04

SE16 .......GR_USERS.

SE16........USR11

Thanks

0 Kudos

I don't understand, what can I do with thoses results ?

In fact, I have a list of sensitives transactions, and I would like to know which users can run them, without looking for for each transaction (SUIM -> user -> users by complex selection criteria -> by transaction autorisation)

0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

If you need to know the list of users who can execute listed sensitive transaction code, may be you can do this way

1. Get the list of roles where any one of this Tcode is present ( AGR_1251)

2. Next give these roles in AGR_USERS and find the list of users who have access to one of these roles

Ultimately it gives you the list of users who can execute at least one or more transaction codes from the sensitive Tcode list.

If you want have which users can execute which transaction code, you may use SQVI to establish the mapping or you can do some excel work with filters.

Thanks,

Kalpana.

0 Kudos

Hello, thank you for your answer, but it won't be so easy. I explain.

A transaction may be present in several roles, so I don't need to have the list of users who have all of those roles.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Please let me know what you are intending to do after finding the list of users who can execute these sensitive Tcodes? May be if people know your requirement, purpose of doing this, they may suggest different approach.

As per my previous solution, Yes the transaction may be present in many roles but as I said earlier, if you are looking for the list of users who can execute any of the selected Tcodes, then the above logic works. If you are looking for the users who can execute all the of selected Tcodes then its different story and might need more efforts.

Thanks,
Kalpana.

0 Kudos

Hello, in fact I have a list of 16 transactions called "sensitives" (FI or ADMIN transactions etc...). Then, I would like to find the list of users who can run all of those transactions, to know which user is also "sensitive".

For instance, with all of the 16 transactions, I have a result of 144 roles that may include one of the 16 transactions.

What should I do with users in AGR_USERS ? I don't see how to check each transaction per user.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest using SQVI to join AGR_1251, AGR_USERS and AGR_TEXTS.  Set AGR_TEXTS/Line < 1, AGR_USERS/TO_DT>= today, AGR_1251/DELETED not eq X, OBJECT=S_TCODE and paste your Tcodes into FIELD.  I suggest also scanning for * and TCode ranges in LOW and HIGH.  Experiment a bit you'll figure it out.

0 Kudos

Hello, many thanks for this answer, I'm not so far from the result. I obtain a result, but with a OR condition between Tcodes. I have users with Tcode1, OR Tcode2, OR tcode3 etc... What I need is users with Tcode1 AND Tcode2 AND Tcode3. But for the moment, I don't see how to change this condition, but many thanks Jason.