Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business scenario option is not coming in modelling perspective

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting business scenario option under SAP HANA Studio->Modeler perspective->new-> ? .In my landscape  HANA Studio revision 97 with OPInt SP09 version is working.and I have already install the plugin according to developer guide.But could not able to get "Business scenario" option.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

May be the updated Studio version .Business scenario in system view is deprecated you have to go project explorer to design your  Business scenario,

Thanks,

Sumit

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your Input.

Can someone confirm this because,When I create business scenario in project view in HANA development perspective as per above suggestion could  not find the schema name screen where assigning the schema name before generating the business scenario in OPI.

Adding screenshot for the same

Thank

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

There has been a change again for the source system schema provisioning. From 1.0 SPS09 onwards, you will find the 'Source' field in Business Properties where you need to assign your source system schema, Save and then Generate.

I would also recommend you to to please go through the Developer Guide as all these information is there in the guide already.

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

In my landscape ,working on  HANA Studio with revision 97 and OPInt 1.0 SP09 but I could not able to find the above attached screen shot whatever discussed earlier.I am getting following screen as It was in SP04.

Atttached screen shot for currently using version :

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

You have to select the Participant and not the Business scenario like in you case select the pool 'PR Scenario' and then goto Properties view. You will find the the field Source. Its mentioned in step 11 of 3.5 Adding Participants from SAP Systems in Developers Guide.

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana ,

I have tried according to your Input but still I am not finding 'Source'  field in Business Properties where need to assign source system schema.

I am getting following field only.

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,
These properties option are 1.4 options and not 1.9. There seems to be issues with your workspace or upgrade. Please recheck everything if you have upgraded your scenario and studio correctly. Change the HANA Studio workspace and then try to work.

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

In my server landscape using HANA Server 1.0 Revision 96 ,I have installed HANA Studio 1.0 Revision 97 and installed OPInt  plugin through our server by following the steps given in developer guide,

As you ,also said to reinstall and change the workspace but nothing get change Still getting same issue , So for reference I attached screen shot for the same.

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

There are some differences between my image and your Image :

• Lane in the process has to be selected and your lane name is PR Scenario (as shown in the your process image) but in the properties image that you have attached the name is shown as PR Process
  • Also, the Properties Name is GENERAL both in left and right side in my image but the Property name in the image you attached is ATTRIBUTES.

Here I am attaching the image again, ensure that you selecting the right lane and seeing the right properties :

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

Actually after search the process in search console you just select the process so thats why process attribute is come , you have to select the pool in your business scenario than you find your general tab and schema,

Thanks,

Sumit

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your valuable input,

Now I resolved it.

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have stuck in one more issue ,could not able to find schema where the BPM standard table is defined ,and have checked In catalog also ,but the schema is not there.I tried to give access to the schema(select & execute) through SYS_REPO user but It showing message that "you have not privilege to give select and execute" .

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you open a new discussion. This one is already quite cluttered.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

From SAP OPInt 1.o SPS09, Business Scenario cannot be created/accessed using SAP HANA Modeler perspective. You have to goto SAP HANA Develpoment Perspective to create, open and model your business scenario and do other activities like Activating and Generating etc from the same perspective. Read the developer's Guide for more information on working with SAP HANA Development Perspective.

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

It is possible to run OPint in Eclipse luna 4.4?

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Do not know what is your requirement. Just to clarify that HANA Studio Revision 97 is based out of Eclipse Luna release only and since SAP OPInt is on-top of HANA then it too supports plugins and features of Eclipse Luna. Please understand that SAP OPInt plugins does not work independently, it needs HANA Studio and HANA Server.

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Archana

I am Saying that using eclipse can we configure which is required for sap OPint ,

means install HANA Tools, OPI etc from the server?

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Yes you can install Eclipse Luna, then install HANA tools and finally install OPInt plugins. I think you are reading through HANA Cloud Platform documentation. If yes, then after you have installed SAP HANA tools for Eclipse then you can install OPInt plugins on top of it.

Regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your valuable input.

Thanks,

Sumit