cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBMA Mapping alerts not getting generated in Integration Engine- SAP PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

CBMA Mapping error alerts are not generated on PI 7.31 dual stack. We have done all the required configurations on both JAVA AS and ABAP AS.

Also added all the required roles to the user while defining the alert rule.

We are able to generate Channel Inactive/Not initialized errors but not able to generate Mapping errors.

When we create an ICO object we are able to generate the Mapping errors alerts as well, but for the standard configuration objects the Mapping alerts are not getting generated.

Any help on this would be of great help. Looking for your inputs.

Regards,

Komal Patange

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

If you have configured CBMA alert mechanism on AS ABAP stack, then can you please cross check your configurations with the information mentioned in the below blog:

Let me know if you still facing issues.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

We have configured all the details mentioned in the blog but still facing the issue.

No Mapping alerts getting generated.

Regards,

Komal

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you get a chance to check my suggestion in previous reply?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Do we need to create this RFC destination CentralMonitoringServer-XIAlerts? Currently its not available.

Regards,

Komal

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the standard destination which supposed to create automatically as part of the PI box setup.I wonder why you don't have this destination.Can you try to create manually with same naming convention and test the alerts

also try to test the alerts from RSALERTTEST program from SE38

Thanks

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

Similar type of issue has been discussed in the below thread, can you please refer and let us know if you still having issues.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

We have already followed the blog mentioned by you and did the required configuration changes.

Regards,

Komal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Manually created the RFC destination and tested the Alert rule.

Still the mapping alerts are not getting generated.

RSALERTTEST is used to test the standard alerts created using ALRTCATDEF. We are trying to test CBMA alerts here as mentioned earlier.

Regards,

Komal

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you also check this report SXMSALERT_LOGREADER to find out more details.

I faced the same issue in PI dual stack some time back and found from the above log that username and password is incorrect.I just deleted the RFC destination and ran the end to end interface which intentionally has mapping errors.After running the end to end interface destination created automatically and alerts trigger for me.Please find below screen for reference.

Thanks

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

The one which I have mentioned yesterday is a blog. But the one which I mentioned just now is a thread discussion which discussed the same issue.

Can you refer it.

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no logs getting generated in SXMSALERT_LOGREADER

Please help.

Regards,

Komal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the RFC destination type 3 : CentralMonitoringServer-XIAlerts is working fine with out any issues?

Thanks