cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ewm - queue stuck issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Whenever the Goods Issue gets completed for some particular DN , the queue get stucked in ECC smq2 and displays the error "Goods Issue is already posted ".Here, I want to know why this error is getting displayed for some specific DNs only and day by day it is getting increases.Before we used to get 2~3 DNs of such type but now we are finding almost more than 10 nos per day. Because of this issue other queues are also being hampered in smq2 -ECC.If anyone has also face such issue then please let me know the solution they have accounted to get this stop. Thanks  Rajbharati Sinha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Can you check the PPFs of these deliveries. I believe, there is a duplicate Goods Issue message being sent to ERP.

I did not come across this kind of issue, but, I believe, it might because of PPFs actions duplicate execution.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

I have checked the same in PPF config but in vain, need your suggestion on this. What would be the best way to check the error?

Thank you

Rgds,

Rajbharati Sinha

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Do not check in PPF Config. Check your delivery document PPF Tab.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Please find the below data:

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi any one how i can check the
BUSOBJ and NAME OF TRFC QUEUE who create is EWP

former_member27
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
Hi,
Not only is the question already very old, but you tried to reach out to inactive members which means that your comment won't be addressed. Please don't add comments to inactive threads but instead ask your own new question here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html
You should also check out our tutorial to learn more about asking and answering questions in the community: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html
Many thanks!
Regards,
Dedi
0 Kudos

Guys i have the same issue . do you have an answer on this thread. it is still not clear. i have to watch for the ppf. i did check the ppf and there is nothing much that is causing the inconsistencies or to find the duplicate ppf triggering twice from ewm. let me know please..

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you please use cross-delivery HU?

In such case when you post GI to one delivery, system performs GI to all deliveries included in that HU and then you can maybe get doubled PPF action.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petr,

Cross- delivery HU means , can you please explain this scenario.

Thanks

Regards,

rajbharati Sinha