cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-contracting Process in MTO Scenario

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In AFS MTO scenario all are based against sales order so first we creating SALE ORDER -> BOM -> MRP RUN,after MRP run the purchase request generate for semi finished material in MD04 screen,so click the PR to PO .the Purchase order against the sub-contracting after finish the PO, go to MB1B screen 541 mov type against the PO,but the errors comes  purchase order has no item .because our scenario is MTO all are against sales order in standard SAP movement type 541 only there not 541 E .So please help to solve my issues.

Thanks & Regards

kavin.kp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4d/2b90b043ad11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Subcontracting is possible in conjunction with sale order stock but it is not possible to transfer the components to "stock of material provided to vendor." The reason and recommended solution are clearly explained in the link.

0 Kudos

Hii Ignatius Rosh

Thanks for your reply, I refer that link already but its also not possible ,because i change in MRP view 4 individual / collective requirement -2 means In MRP MD04 screen all sale order generate an single material, so its not possible for MTO scenario,

Regards

kavin.kp

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indicator 2  is for collective requirements only if you set this then you can't withdraw materials from sale order stock.

0 Kudos

Hii Ignatius

Your Right, we don't use that collective requirement-2, we use only individual requirement-1 . so please help me to solve my issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath

Regards

kavin.kp

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can it be that your item just changed? It is my impression when comparing the 2 screenshots.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Your right the second screenshot is belongs to the other PO, But the Confirmation screen is same for all PO.

Regards

Kavin.kp

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note 541+E is not possible.. to handle this scenario- You have to create temp. storage location .. move your stocks to temp storage location using 311..

Now when you receieve the FG material with 101+E. ...for components mentioned .in MIGO.. put your temp storage location that have E stock of the components ..

with 101+E for FG.. 543+E will be posted..

Does you system have ADSUBCON ?.. if there may be other possible solution.

0 Kudos

Hii  Jagdeep sing

Your right, Now we create separate Storage location for sub-contractor and moving stock to that sub-contracting st.location using 311 E only, but the report is not possible to see the sub-contractor against the balance stock with value and In DC report also not know the vendor name ,and not possible to create a storage location against vendor because we have so much of vendor  so its complicated , so any other options to solve this issue

Regards

kavin.kp

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you already doing 311+E.. lets copy 311 and 312 and create 911 and 912.. For 911 and 912.. make sure you are able to enter the vendor in field selection..Then can generate a Z Report .. but it is not similar to stocks provided to SC vendors .as stocks do not move to vendor special stocks ..so no option here other than development of Z report.

What is your system current version ? also please confirm do you have ADSUBCON T-code access in your system ..? I may able to suggest you a another process if you have ADSUBCON in your system.. ADSUBCON is for Airline and Defenece solution .. but I saw it is available for DIMP as wll as IS-OIL...

0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeep

We don't have ADSUBCON in my system and i try this 911 and 912 and i revert back to you.

Regards

kavin.kp

0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath

I didn't  maintain the release strategy and the PO is successfully generated

Regards

kavin.kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am talking about the Generated PO does it have any tab in header with release strategy

And also check if the line item needs any confirmation.

0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath

There is no release strategy in my PO and there is no confirmation

Regards

kavin.kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you post the screen shot of the confirmation tab in PO line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like your PO has release strategy so it needs a release before any other transaction is carried out.

First try to release the PO and later perform the movements.

Rgds,