cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit centre re determined when a new order is created with reference order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Currently sales order is created with reference order, profit centre of reference order is getting copied to New order.

As per business requirement, profit  centre of material master should be taken.

I request you all to guide any Standard SAP functionality to get profit centre re determined when a new order is created with reference order.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by copy control between documents at item level (tcode VTAA, choose item type and in VBAP entry - field GRUAP- entry a new copy routine).

In this new copy routine (you can copy from routine 151 -program FV45C151- ) modify where vbap-prctr is filled, according to your needs.

Regards,

JM

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Himanshu Patel,

If you create a sales order with reference to another sales order, the account assignment is taken over from that reference order. This is system standard behavior.

In this case, I have no other option to offer than a modification via userexits. You can discuss it with your developers, to create a code in include MV45AFZB > USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_COBL.

This userexit is designed to move information from other tables into COBL, which is the table containing profit center information for the sales order.

Please let me know if this is helpful or not.

Best regards,
Crystal Lin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick response.  I will check and confirm it is useful or not.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, what is the Business requirement such that you were creating a sale order referencing another sale order?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Yes, we are creating sales order with referencing another sales order. At that time business required, Profit centre copy from Material Master not referencing document.

Regards,

Hemanshu Patel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You still have not answered my query "WHY".   Unless this is clear, you would not achieve the desired result.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Reference order profit centre is different and in material master profit centre is also  different.

Regards,