cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulation of Appraisal Ratings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Client has Quarterly Appraisal process.Employee is appraised for 4 quarters and in the Last quarter all the ratings are cummulated. Based on the final rating employee will be Appraised. My query is

1/ Where are the Performance ratings stored for each Quarter.As im not very clear how IT 25 and IT 7409 is used.

2/ At the end of the last Quarter how can the cumulation be done, that is how the data will be extracted from the table.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ratings are stored in a cluster table. You may access them by function modules (such as HRHAP_DOCUMENT_GET_DETAIL) or by a report (such as RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB).

Regards,

Liran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know what exactly is use of IT25 and IT 7409. Are the ratings not stored in any of these tables?

Thanks

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Infotype 0025 is not a real Infotype. There are no actual records in table PA0025 (it much like Infotype 0024).

Infotype 7409 is part of Talent Management. For example, it can be used in order to record results for Talent Review Meetings (the records are kepted for the CP object).

Hope that assists you...

Regards,

Liran

Answers (0)