cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas 3 with SP1,p icon is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installing Personas 3 SP1 there was no issue with p icon but after recreating personas3 service we didn't see p icon.

We implemented almost all the relevant notes as mentioned in config guide but didn't work.

kindly advise.

Thanks

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Did you check the kernel requirement of Personas 3.0. We were also facing same issue earlier but after upgrade to Kernel 7.4 , Issue has been resolved. Please recheck the prerequisites.

Regards,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neema,

We are on Kernel 7.42 patch level is 200.

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please check whether SAP note :-2100681 has been applied successfully.

Its part of central note 2050325

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed personas 3.0 SP1 so above said note is recommended for SP0.

For SP1 the central note is 2175479.

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Am I right in understanding that before you 'recreated' the personas3 service, the 'P' was showing?

The only difference I can see from your settings is that your ztta/diag_area is pretty huge compared to mine (250000) but I doubt that would cause you issues.

If you have not had the 'P' displaying, please ensure that your have installed ALL available notes, not just in the configuration but also the new notes which are constantly being released.

In addition to that please ensure that you have the correct role assigned to your user.

Cheers,

Angus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angus,

Yes you are right. It was showing before I recreated the services.

As you suggested I made the changes in the parameter ztta/diag_area to 250000 but didn't work.

I need to check the notes again which is pending to implement.

Regarding the roles, I have assigned admin role to user. Plz check the screenshot of the roles.

Thanks

Shiva

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should reset the ztta/diag_area to 20000000 since that's the correct/recommended value.

250000 is the parameter default which is too small for Personas.

As for the problem of the disappearing P: if you indeed implemented all notes according to the master note 2175479 and it still doesn't work, open an OSS incident.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamas beat me to it.

Apologies with the ztta_diag_area, I wasn't clear enough, your value is bigger than mine but that doesn't mean that it is a problem!

"We implemented almost all the relevant notes as mentioned in config guide but didn't work.

kindly advise."

Like Tamas (SAP Personas team) suggested, you should check the master note and ensure all the notes are implemented. You mentioned that you had implemented almost all the notes, but not all. Maybe that last note you missed is the solution to your problem.

If all else fails, create an OSS you will find the guys are very efficent.

Good luck,

Angus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

I changed the ztta/diag_area parameter as you suggested and after that entry is green in health check report.

I noticed P icon on right bottom of my webpage.

Meanwhile I am cross checking all the notes mentioned in central note is implemented or not in my system.

Will get back after some time.

Thanks Tamas.

Regards

Shiva