cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently we run all payments through one company code. Our IT team informed us that we are reaching the maximum number of payment codes allowed for one company code. If we want to add more payment code we were told we would need to add another company code. We would prefer not to do this.

Are there any third party soluttions or other options instead of adding another company code?

Thank you in advance.

Laksen Ratnapala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a SAPgui question. You'll have more chance of an answer if you ask over in the space.

Also, what do you mean by "payment code" - that's not an SAP term, as far as I know. What is the corresponding SAP term?

I'd be surprised is adding a new company code is the answer to your problem. You shouldn't have to do that unless you have an actual separate legal company... (not 100% true, but almost).

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the suggestion - I will go post the question there as well. The technical term is LFB1-ZWELS

Laksen

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could aslo be called payment method instead of payment code.

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the field that indicates the different acceptable payment methods for the vendor, right? So values like "Check", "BACS", "Direct debit", etc. Yes?

How many different payments methods do you have? I'm probably missing something (FI is not my area of expertise), but it doesn't seem like you'd need too many!

I'll look for your discussion in the financials space and carry this on over there...

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

We operate internationally and my understanding is that for every new country we have several payment methods which has brought us near the maximum. I'm waiting to hear back from our IT team on how many actual payment methods we had available.

Answers (0)