cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing data integration for Time profiles by Web UI. I get rejection report with description as 'Check that first level period exist'.

My Time profile has 2 levels - Monthly (12 months in past & 24 months in future)

Yearly    ( 1 year in past & 2 years in future)

Start date -  06/01/2014

End date -   07/31/2017

While creating csv template, Do I need to have 36 entries for monthly & 3 entries for Yearly ?

Please give me an example on this .

Thanx

Karthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

You do not have to necessarily upload data for the entrie range. However, for whatever time slot you are uploading the data, there should not be any gap.

From the error it looks like Month (child) is not perperly linked with Year (parent). Please review the data file again.

Best regards

Rinju

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have loaded data to Time profile by web UI, But load is failed with a blank Rejection report & Full report.

Also I have 42 records in my Csv file.

But log says  Total records - 41, Successful records - 41.

Is it staging table has no sufficient space ?

Please suggest.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible the stagging table does not have space. So if I understood it correctly, log says, all 41 records are successful, but overall status of the job is 'Failed'?

Can you try to add an extra line at the end of the file and then try? Best would be to share the file.

Regards

Rinju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have loaded a file succesfully already for few buckets, now i am loading a new file by option Insert / update for complete buckets.

File is attached.

As well as giving as additional space at bottom, say's 42 records in rejection report.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file is not correct. The entries for the year do not have ',' under the parentid cloumn. I tried with two records and it worked. Refer the attached file for two records, which i could able to upload.

Hope it helps!

Best regards

Rinju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data load is in 'Processing' for a long time & I get this error as well.

File used for upload is attached.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There may be more issues in the file. Did you try to upload the two records, which i sent in my previous reply?

Regards

Rinju

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was successful after correcting periodid at hierarchy level in file.

Thanx for you support.

adam_peanna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here is an example in txt as csv cannot be uploaded. Always be sure when updating files to check that Excel is not messing with date / time formats. This may result in errors when uploading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Given your start and end date, you will need to to have entries for 38 months and 4 years

Years: 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017

Months: 2014 - 7 months (June to Dec), 2015 - 12 months (Jan to Dec), 2015 - 12 months (Jan to Dec) and 2017 - 7 months (Jan to July)

Hope this helps.

If you face more errors, please share your time profile data format.

Regards,

Aditya G