cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Cycle count intervals dates incorrect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

We're hoping we could find some direction on why we're seeing what we're seeing.

We've attached a screenshot with our cycle count intervals and a few previous count dates and present count dates of materials. ("A" materials)

If cycle counting intervals are supposed to be in "workdays" (3x per year is ~86 workdays), why do our dates seem like they're being scheduled using calendar days (See screenshot - Apr. 8th to July 5th is only about 65 workdays, but is 88 calendar days)

Is there something we've missed in out parameters?

Best,
Mark L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I love those macro screenshots

They show so much detail, one can see the clear edges of each character, but this doesn't really give a full picture of a situation as we cannot even see if the  define percentages are for the same plant where you actually perform the count.

Further we do not know whether there is just a single material in a bin or if you use mixed storage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Jurgen. I've "upgraded" the screenshot.

Mixed storage and the %'s are in the same plant.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks weird. like a bug.

I remember a case where someone had added a new calendar to the plant or just changed the calendar itself. This does not update the intervals in CC customizing.

You would need to change for example the percentage of a CC indicator (you can change it back later ) and then SAP recalculates the intervals in case the calendar was really changed.

There is also a note about a modification 871345 - Cycle counting inventory when deleting inventory documents

If neither the calendar was changed nor any modification made then I would contact SAP Support desk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We confirmed there wasn't a calendar change, and forwarded this to our SAP people. They've since fixed the problem, it was definitely a bug.

Thanks Jürgen!

Answers (0)