cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enhancement POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently i get a requirement to enhancement personal worklist(POWL), this worklist display the root data, and i need to display the item data under the root data,could anyone give me any advice?and how can i get the code which a customer button process logic. tks and regards:)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hua Shao,

nihao!

pls check the report /SCMTMS/MAINT_QUERY_ENH. with this report you can enhance the result structure and the query structure.

a new button need to be added in the feeder class.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YinXiao,

ni ye hao,

i already enhancement this powl by enhancement the get_data and get_fieldcat method and output str. 

and also i check this report  just now , but i'm not clear for this report, could you give me more detail?

0 Kudos

I need a help in POWL Query enhancement. I need to add two new fields to hidden/displayed column of 'Settings' dialog available on on the top right corner of the results table of a POWL query.This is on the screen 'Overview road freight orders' Please refer the attached figuresettings-dialog-powl-query-sap-tm.png

I raised question on the same 'Settings dialog of POWL Query adding new fields on hide/display columns SAP TM'.

Answers (0)