cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Steward repository table Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know Information Steward repository table names which stores the metedata information ?

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any repository tables created during IS installation contain metadata on different types of IS objects;

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here's the query to list all the integrator sources defined in CMC.

Table MMT_Configuration is available in Information Steward repository DB

select business_name,technical_name from MMT_Configuration

where technical_name like '%Integrator'

I just wanted to record this in SCN though the original question is old.

0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

Is there a list of "MMT" tables and their descriptions anywhere? I am unable to find documentation on the different MMT tables to do further querying within the Information Steward Repository. Do you happen to have any helpful document. Apperciate your help and input on the matter.

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav, Unfortunately, there's no document explaining these tables. Let me know what you want to query and what you expect as a result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for you reply.

Let me clear you on what details are required.

In SAP Information steward we can create Metadata Integrator sources for different types of systems through CMC in order to analyse different relationships reports as Impact, Lineage reports etc. After running these integrator sources we can see these relationships in Metadata management tab in Information steward. It means SAP Information Steward is storing all these integrator sources metadata in some Information steward repository tables due to that we are able to see all these relationships in metadata management tab.

So I want the details of table which stores metadata information for these type of integrator sources.

Can anyone help me on this.

Do reply.

Thanks,

Krishna

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All names of metadata management tables in the IS repository start with MM. You'll also find view definitions with the same name prefix.

These tables and views are not documented as SAP reserves the right to change them if necessary in any new release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much dirk for your reply.

If this is the case there are huge number of tables and views with the prefix MM. If you knew about the exact name of table which stores metadata information then that would of great help to me.

Thanks,

Krishna

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of the reporting views are documented in secion 3.1.9.1 Query Crystal Reports using repository views of the SAP Information Steward User Guide. Hope you'll be able to use those as a starting point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Can you let know if we have way to automate the process of exporting view result set on IS.

We can manually save then in .CSV format but my intend is to have that process automated where in we have more than 2K views setup on IS.

I am 99 percent sure we cannot pull the views setup on IS level on to BODS and then pump in the fetch result set to .CSV files...( as targets )

Any thoughts...

Thanks,

Sid

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna Agrawal

I assume you are looking for tables which stores failed records in IS Repo. If this the case then this existing doc might be helpful which have listed important tables generally we use for reporting.