Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Related to Inspect Qty. in RR- QE11

former_member1362799
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expertise,

I have an inspection lot of 45,000 qty. but when i am going to make RR then get the inspect qty. 32,767.

I am not getting the exact reason of this.please tell me,why is it happening ? what is the solution of this?

please see the below screen shots.

Select the inspection lot in QA32 and clicking on Results.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Inspect quantity is your only issue then Anand has given the reason behind that. Yes, you need to share the info whether 100% sampling was activated before the lot generation or later. You statement says you did it later and didn't find the expected value then. Yes, use QAC3 to reset the inspection lot.

Besides, why is there 311 mvmt for this inspection lot? If you haven't done anything after the GR and your quantity is also lying with QI then how come 311 is in picture?

Or we are missing something?

NJ

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The data in inspect column gets updated from sampling procedure that you are using. It is not the inventory that you are supposed to post. Could you please share the screen shots for Sampling Procedure/ Sampling Schemes that you are using in the inspection plan for this material? What quantity are you expecting in inspect column? Same as that of lot quantity? You should use 100% sampling procedure then!

Anand

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please you also attach the screenshot form MMBE for material 1200000008 for the same plant and storage location. Please check if by any reasons stock quantity 12,233 PC was moved out of Q-stock to Unrestricted or Blocked stock.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member1362799
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked MMBE for this material,plant and location there Quality inspection qty. is showing 45,000. In MB51 i checked the all transactions there is only 101,311 movt. type entries were found.

Even i activated 100 % inspection in MM02-quality management view and checked but result was same.

There is no Sampling Procedure,Sampling Drawing in inspection plan.

In QA11 ,To be posted qty. also showing same 45,000.

Please help me to find the reason of this issue and its solution.

BR,

Vivek

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activate 100% sampling in material master after the lot generation or was the sampling procedure assigned in inspection plan before this lot generation? I find either of these reasons for this issue.

Anyhow I think, even if the sampling procedure is not assigned in inspection plan it default takes 100%. If you think the setting is ok now, go to QAC3 and reset the sampling. Later assign the task list again.

Anand